DAIR Cloud Program BoosterPacks
DAIR Cloud Program BoosterPacks
CANARIE will fund Canadian entrepreneurs/start-ups/small and medium-sized businesses to share their knowledge and expertise by building new DAIR BoosterPacks. Successful BoosterPack Builders are eligible to receive $50,000 CAD to develop documentation (“Flight Plans”) and a sample solution and accompanying code (“Launch Codes”) to accelerate product development and learning for other small and medium-sized businesses.
Applications will be accepted and evaluated when received, up to March 31, 2023.
Application and Selection Process
1. Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
2. Successful EOI applicants are invited to submit a Statement of Work and present an overview of their proposed BoosterPack to CANARIE’s Innovation and Commercialization Committee (ICC).
3. The Innovation and Commercialization Committee selects Builders that will be funded. Selected Builders are expected to deliver a BoosterPack within six (6) months.
SurveyMonkey Apply: Instructions
Creating a SurveyMonkey Apply Account
1. Visit: https://applications.canarie.ca
2. Click on Register at the top right-hand corner. Create a SurveyMonkey Apply account in one of two ways:
a. Social media account (Facebook, Google, Twitter)
b. A new SurveyMonkey Apply account
Note: If you are creating an account using social media credentials, you must use the same credentials in the future. If you are not able to log in through one of the above options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Once you register, you will receive an email from SurveyMonkey Apply to confirm your email address.
Logging into SurveyMonkey Apply
1. Visit https://applications.canarie.ca
2. Log in by clicking on either the Apply button on the right or the Log In button above.
3. Click on Programs to find DAIR Cloud Program BoosterPacks
If you experience any issues logging in, please contact email@example.com
SurveyMonkey Apply: Questions and Answers
What is SurveyMonkey Apply?
CANARIE uses SurveyMonkey Apply as its response/application management service. This service is widely used by organizations throughout the world to effectively manage application workflows for both respondents and reviewers.
Why is SurveyMonkey Apply asking me to create an account?
This service requires each user to have their own unique credentials, so that you can save and retrieve drafts of your response/application before you submit and check back on your submitted response/application to view its status.
The unique credentials can either be a SurveyMonkey Apply account, or the credentials you use for Google, Facebook, or Twitter.
Where does CANARIE store the content of my response/application?
Your response/application will be stored on SurveyMonkey Apply’s and CANARIE’s servers, which both organizations host in Canada.
Will SurveyMonkey Apply have access to the content of my response/application?
What if I do not choose to create a SurveyMonkey Apply account?
All response/applications submitted through the SurveyMonkey Apply management service require a user account. The creation of a new SurveyMonkey Apply account is one of two (2) options you have in order to access the service.
If you do not wish to create a new, separate account for SurveyMonkey Apply, you have another option:
Which credentials should I use if I am submitting a response/application on behalf of my organization or team?
SurveyMonkey Apply’s best practice recommends that you create a generic account using an email address shared by your organization or group.
If I plan to apply to other CANARIE programs, will I need a new account for each one?
No. Your SurveyMonkey Apply account will allow you to access and track all your responses/applications to CANARIE.